Astra Solutions is now seeking an IT Project Manager for our client in Tulsa. This is a 12 month, contract to hire position. While on contract, you can expect a rate of $40hr. When you convert to full-time, the base salary is $80,000/yr. Candidate who apply that meet the below qualifications will be contacted within 24 hours.
- Drive product development and software Implementation projects in an agile environment, duties to include:
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning meetings, and other Scrum-related practices and ceremonies.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensure development teams are practicing according to core agile principles including, collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency to Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Collaborate with IT Management, Project Managers, and Product Owners/Business Analysts, to ensure teams are both “building the thing right” and “building the right thing”
- Collaborate with IT Management, Client-facing Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Client Support during client onboarding (Implementations) to ensure that from an IT task perspective, data is migrated correctly and application is configured per contract.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assist team in making appropriate commitments through transparency of their capacity and past performance (velocity) and through story prioritization, definition, and task breakdown.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution and escalates issues when appropriate.
- Empower the teams to self-organize.
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement to create high-performing teams.
- Ensure the teams produce shippable code with each increment, achieving a robust Definition of Done.
- 4+ years of experience as an application/software IT Project Manager.
- 2+ years of SCRUM experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management Lifecycles & System Development Life Cycles (SDLC's).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Solid understanding of Project Methodologies and tools.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience motivating team members to ensure deliverables are completed on time.
- Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter who is also a collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with managing multiple teams.
- Experience leading data migration projects (ETL) is preferred.
- Scrum Master Certification not required but preferred.