Astra Solutions is now seeking a Sr. Powerplant/Powerplan Developer for our client in Tulsa, OK. This is a full-time position with a base salary of $80,000-100,000/yr. Candidates who apply that meet the below qualifications will be contacted within 24 hours.
- Lead software enhancement projects including directing the work assignments and priorities of others.
- Collaborate with key process owners on documentation of application defects, enhancements and/or projects.
- Lead configuration, testing, deployment and maintenance of software solutions as prioritized by the business including creating/updating system documentation and training materials around an existing application suite.
- Lead gathering and documenting of business requirements to determine capabilities to be delivered. Consult with users on priorities, complexities and other impacts of the requirements. Provide time and cost estimates for proposed changes resulting from the requirements.
- Identify opportunities to deploy existing solutions in other business areas.
- Coordinate and communicate development activities with other team members, infrastructure personnel, vendors and management.
- Follow defined change control and compliance procedures associated with software development, including all required documentation and governance standards.
- Interact with business users via consulting and training to ensure effective use of technology solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.