Astra Solutions is now seeking an Oracle ERP Financial Analyst. This is a direct hire position for a Tulsa company. The person in this role will be responsible for providing development, growth, and support of IT systems focused on enterprise and financial applications. Specific work will include continued support and growth of an Oracle Financials system as well as integrated supporting applications. Development and maintenance of business system interfaces, and the development and delivery of analytics and business reports. The candidate will have an aptitude for working well in a collaborative environment and offering ideas and direction in the management of business solutions within an Enterprise Applications Team.
Provide technical development and support for an Enterprise Oracle Financials 12.1.3 environment.
• Develop and support Oracle Reports, Discoverer, ADI and Essbase reporting.
• Develop and support applications and/or interfaces meeting specified business requirements.
• Ability to apply professional writing skills to the documentation of system processes and functionality.
• Daily interaction with end users of business and accounting systems.
• Ability to plan and manage work on a daily basis meeting defined project goals and dates.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred: (one or more of these skills)
• Previous exposure to implementation or support of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System or Enterprise Financial System
• Using an Enterprise SQL Database
• Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Unix skills
• Report development using SQL based reporting tool(s)
• Oracle eBusiness Suite (Oracle Financials)
• Oracle Reports
• Oracle Discoverer
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Oracle Database 10.x
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS or related field or equivalent experience.