The Full Stack Software Developer will execute full lifecycle software development to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development, test and implement web-based applications using OWASP software development practices.
- Design, develop and test database packages and objects.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Prepare project plans and manage projects to assure objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Design systems with understanding of reusability, scalability.
- Deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications with attention to detail.
- Assure compliance with industry standard policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist in training and orientation of other staff and users.
- Maintain proficiency in programming languages, object oriented design, and testing.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of five years of solid experience in ASP.NET / C# and full Software Development Life Cycle of Design, Documentation, Coding, Testing / Debugging, Implementation, and Maintenance.
- Excellent customer service attitude, good communications skills (both verbal and written), good project management and organizational skills and the ability to cope with and manage a constantly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of Version Control systems such as SVN & GIT
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API 2 and MVC 5 is a plus
- Experience with Classic ASP, Ajax, CSS/Web UI Layout (+basic Photoshop skills), XML/JSON, SQL, Web Services is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think algorithmically, self-starter
Job requires sitting most of the time working on a computer. Normal working hours but may require evening or weekend hours under special conditions.