ASTRA Solutions is now seeking a Network Analyst for a contract role with a great client in Tulsa, OK. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
The main function of a network analyst is to install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system or a segment of a network system. A typical network analyst is responsible for preparing and submitting comprehensive feasibility studies including detailed documentation of procedure and personnel utilization with recommendations. They will typically report to a network engineer or architect.
• Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands
• Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs
• Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs or upgrades
• Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems
• Determine specific network hardware or software requirements such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas
• Develop and implement solutions for network problems
• Network/systems administration/related work experience required
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification a plus
• Knowledge of computer hardware as it relates to data storage
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 5-7 years experience required