ASTRA Solutions is now seeking a Business Analyst for a Direct Hire role in Tulsa, OK.
The Business Analyst will be a vital link between information technology capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of software product's features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in business requirements gathering and translating to information systems, assist in project management, coordinate projects with third‐party vendors, assist in quality assurance of applications.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integrations.
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer.
- Assist in training and orientation of other staff and users.
- Develop proficiency in project management and systems analysis skills.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
· B.S. degree in a technical major or minor and previous experience as a Business/Systems Analyst or in
· Excellent customer service attitude, good communications skills (both verbal and written), good project management and organizational skills and the ability to cope with and manage a constantly changing environment
· Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business‐relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
· Solid experience in writing SQL queries and creating test scripts
· Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
· Excellent problem‐solving skills, self‐starter