ASTRA Solutions is now seeking a Maximo Business Process Analyst for our client in Tulsa, OK. This is a 6 month contract with a possibility to extend. While on contract, the hourly rate is ($50/hour). Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
The main function of the Maximo Business Process Analyst role is to perform data builds and validations of Maximo equipment (Locations and Assets) hierarchies from Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs). Additionally, this position will be tasked with conducting various data quality assurance activities, including data analysis and reconciliation within the Maximo system.
• Working alongside the corporate Maintenance Process Center of Excellence (COE) Team, the Maximo BPA will interpret P&IDs and perform buildout of Maximo equipment hierarchy data
• Prepare data load files for upload into Maximo system, specifically equipment files (Location and Asset records) with associated attributes as well as Preventive Maintenance and Job Plan record data
• Facilitate various data validations with Maintenance Process COE and Operations teams
• Perform data analysis and cleanup activities to facilitate compliance and alignment with both corporate and Maximo hierarchy data standards
• Experience with Maximo (Computerized Maintenance Management System) or similar system
• Knowledge of Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs)
• Knowledge of Functional Location equipment hierarchy methodology
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated history of success
• Desire to work with data and to help business make better data-driven decisions
• Advanced Excel, Power Pivot skills (Power BI is a plus)
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• 5-7 years applicable experience required