ASTRA Solutions is now searching for an SSIS Integration Developer for our client in Tulsa, OK. This is approximately a 6 month contract with possibility to extend. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
• Knowledge and experience in a professional discipline; still acquiring higher-level capabilities
• Applies principles, theories and concepts and solves complex problems
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products, services or processes; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Mentors other team members
• Provides application software development services or technical support
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes/modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Provides systems analysis, design and development, including requirements, design, construction, testing and implementation
• Works with the defined business and technical requirements to deliver software solutions
• Adapts applications to serve user needs
• Assists with information gathering and documentation, Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC) and testing required ability to interact professionally with all levels of management
• Other duties as assigned
Education/Years of Experience:
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent experience and minimum five (5) years’ IT experience
• Experience in all phases of application development, design and delivery of application solutions as selected by the business.
• Experience with MS SSIS.
• Experience with ETL.
• Experience developing SQL for MS SQL Databases and Oracle Databases.
• Experience with Visual Studio.
• Experience with ActiveBatch is ideal.
• Willing to do support for older solutions with other languages such as Java, Perl, and PowerShell