ASTRA Solutions is searching for a Web Developer for a great client in Tulsa, OK. This is a direct hire position with excellent benefits. Salary is dependent on experience. The work environment is collaborative and team focused. This person will not be afraid to dig in and get their hands dirty and will proactively identify new alternatives and suggestions to existing processes.
The Web Developer will report directly to a Senior Web Developer and interact with other product developers; good communication skills are a must. The ideal Web Developer will have experience with .NET, HTML5 / CSS3,
SPA Frameworks, XML documentation, Scrum and writing unit tests. Experience with Xamarin and Telerik controls are a plus. Above all, the Web Developer must be passionate about writing quality code.
- Collaborate with Senior Web Developer and core product development team.
- Coordinate integration testing efforts and deployment of builds to test labs.
- Plan and report activities and progress on assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with the architect and development teams to implement the architecture.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of programming experience in enterprise applications:
- Development, using C# programming language
- Unit Testing
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience with .Net platform and C# (ASP.NET, Core MVC, Web API)
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with Xamarin
- Ability to multitask – Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration
- Self-Motivated – Undertakes tasks or activities without frequent supervision
- Communication skills –Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary
- Problem solving skills – Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve complex / difficult problems